Sunday, February 25, 2007

FUNNY IS FUNKY: HALFPIXEL

There are many places in the virtual universe that are both Groovy and humorous, and here is another.

Kristofer Straub (creator of the hilariously high-brow sci-fi/art comic Starslip Crisis) has started Halfpixel, where he holds forth on different matters and offers some very fun diversions.

Chief amongst these diversions is the Origin Story Maker, a nifty little deal that allows you re-write a comedic scene of epic superhero proportions and either submit it on the site or keep it for your own perverse pleasures.

I found the thing one night and spent hours messing with it; I didn't stop until I realized that it was already four in the morning.

Here's one of my favorites; I call it, "The Origin of the 'Your Mom' Joke."


No comments: